The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Kelsey McGonigle’s practice encompasses all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, drawing on her diverse experience in transactions ranging from asset purchases to equity transactions and debt financing. She frequently drafts transaction documents and performs due diligence on behalf of buyers and sellers.
In addition to her M&A practice, Kelsey regularly advises closely held businesses on business succession planning, working with families to ensure a smooth transition of ownership to the next generation. She also drafts commercial contracts and advises on other general business matters including corporate governance matters and entity formation and dissolution.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Regional Business Council Young Professionals Network
- HavenHouse Board of Directors
- Girls on the Run St. Louis Young Professionals Board, president