The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Andrew is passionate about helping our clients think critically about their objectives. Who and what is most important to them? How do they want to spend their time? How do they accomplish short-term goals without jeopardizing their future? He believes that a financial plan aimed at specific goals is essential to the long-term success of his clients.
Andrew’s areas of focus include
- Helping pre-retirees plan for a smooth transition into retirement
- Income planning and investment strategies for retirees
- Business transition planning for business owners
- Divorce settlement and post-divorce financial planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance, Economics and Accounting from Mercyhurst University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® certification
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65
- Andrew enjoys providing financial education sessions for local associations and businesses.
- He and his wife, Leah, have been married since 2017 and spend time traveling, hiking and exploring downtown Lancaster.
- An avid golfer, Andrew also enjoys camping and training for endurance sports.