The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Highly acclaimed and award-winning Business Strategist and Corporate Development specialist Jillian Alexander has 25 years Management and Client Service experience with companies seeking to remain or become MARKET LEADERS and TREND SETTERS or to achieve other SUCCESS.
Jillian’s client-specific confidential advice and efforts efficiently leading strategic initiatives have resulted in in-demand products and services; reducing annual operating costs by as much as 34% and improving productivity company-wide; developing profitable ventures and increasing sales in emerging markets; award-winning business plans and marketing campaigns; start-ups for which she led strategic planning achieving successful exits or continually operating as going-concerns; enhanced enterprise value and increased share price; and clients realizing more than $3.4 billion via M&A transactions and IPOs plus billions more through joint ventures, licensing, and strategic alliance deals.
Clients have included public corporations, government, private enterprises and non-profit organizations spanning the BioPharmaceutical, Consumer Products, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Technology, Internet, Media, Paperboard, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel and other sectors.
- 40% of START-UP clients ACHIEVED EXIT via acquisition; 60% REMAIN GOING CONCERNS.
- Applied strategic planning, functional and project management expertise to guide 20+ clients’ multinational reorganizations and expansion.
- Led strategic acquisitions and 1500+ strategic partnership deals for Fortune 500s and private enterprises.
- Contributed to raising more than $3.2 billion via IPOs for Fortune 500 spin-offs and private placements.
- Orchestrated 6,000+ PRODUCT PLACEMENT exposures in Film and Television.
- Recruited and supervised employees at six companies. Managed up to 70 on project teams.
(See ConduitConsulting.com for more details.)
- Award-winning business plans and marketing campaigns
- Conceiving & developing in-demand products and services
- Cross-border and domestic Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Joint Venture, Strategic Alliance, Licensing, Outsourcing deal sourcing, due diligence, valuation, structuring, negotiation, and management
- Domestic, multinational and transnational organization design & corporate governance
- Creativity, Critical-Thinking and other skills development
- Project Management / Program Management