The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Kevin has been with Peterson Sullivan for over four years. He has more than eight years of professional experience focused primarily in professional services and finance. Since joining the firm, he has focused his career on working with growth companies and high-net-worth individuals, gaining experience in federal and state income tax compliance and planning.
Kevin’s approach to planning is proactive in keeping businesses and individual clients apprised of frequently changing tax laws and strategies. He is eager to provide the expert advice and compliant solutions you desire in a trusted tax advisor. Additionally, Kevin oversees the preparation of complex tax returns for a variety of closely held businesses and their owners.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Seattle Rotary 4
- Farestart Volunteer
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- Bachelors of Arts Accounting, Central Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management, Eastern Washington University
- Enrolled in Golden Gate University’s Masters of Tax program, Expected Completion Fall of 2019