The Alliance of M&A Advisors is proud to feature this list of experts of all types:
Ted is a partner with the firm's Corporate Transactions Group. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, as well as private debt and equity financing. Ted has experience in leading transactions for multi-million dollar acquisitions and has represented borrowers and lenders in multi-million dollar debt offerings. He is also experienced in advising clients on general corporate matters, entity formation and governance, joint ventures, divestments, and reporting requirements and regulations. Additionally, Ted has experience forming loan documentation programs for public entities in the State of Ohio. Ted joined Walter | Haverfield LLP as a partner in 2016. Prior to joining Walter | Haverfield LLP, Mr. Motheral practiced law at Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aranoff, LLP. He was formerly a financial consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers in New York City and also worked in the general counsel office of KLA-Tencor Corporation in Silicon Valley, California.
- Business Related IP Services
- Closely Held Business Services
- Corporate Transactions
- Emerging Companies & Venture Capital
- Financial Services & Lending
- IP Litigation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- Journal of Technology, Law and Policy
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law - Community Economic Development Clinic
- University of Pittsburgh, 2006, M.B.A.
- Dean's List
- Finance Concentration
- Villanova University, 2001, B.S. Business Administration
- Dean's List
- Majors: Finance and Management Information Systems
- Minor: Political Science
Licensed to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio