Across the globe, leadership experts share messages to expand their skill sets, leverage their network, broaden scope, and stay current on the industry.
It is clear that to thrive in our ever-changing business environment, you must take an active role in acquiring the right skills sets and knowledge that set you apart.
In the Middle Market space, the Alliance of M&A Advisors addresses these areas through the Certified M&A Advisors (CM&AA) Credentialing Program. The CM&AA designation serves to distinguish those individuals who have mastered a comprehensive body of essential knowledge, have committed to staying abreast of continuing developments, and follow a high standard of ethics and professionalism.
In addition to the widely recognized CM&AA designation, members can also showcase on their profile specialist designations offered by other programs.
Is Certification for You?
The private company/exit planning market today offers multiple options for professional certification. At their recent New England Chapter's annual Summit, XPX Global assembled a panel of experts that included representatives of organizations that offer major certification for advisors that work with private companies. The panelists consisted of AM&AA members and included:
Moderator: Mary Adams, Executive Director, XPX Global
- John Leonetti, CM&AA and Founder, Pinnacle Equity Solutions
- Jared Johnson, Director of Business Development, Business Enterprise Institute
- Ken Sanginario, CM&AA and Founder, Corporate Value Metricks
- MidMarket Overview
- M&A Process
- Corporate M&A
- Financing: Growth & Acquisition
- Traditional Business Valuation/Cash-Debt Free Balance Sheet/Transaction Valuation
- Value Growth & Market Readiness
- M&A Tax Topics
- M&A Legal Topics
- Sell Side M&A/Buy Side M&A
For more information on the CM&AA program, please visit AM&AA.